Past Students and Students of other Universities

Past Student Services

Information and guidance on applying for duplicate or replacement documents, including Certificates or Transcripts of Performance or apply for a confirmation of study letter

Students of Other Universities

The University acts as an examination centre for candidates of other universities wishing to arrange to sit their examinations at the University of South Wales