Former students of the Polytechnic of Wales (Pre 1992)

The services for former students are provided by:

The University of South Wales can provide a standard letter explaining the relationship between the University of Glamorgan, the University of Wales, Newport and the University of South Wales.  This letter will give assurances that certificates issued by the previous institutions remain valid.

To apply for a merger letter please click here.